Welcome! Damn, how do I introduce a blog?
Well, for one, the title of this brand new blog is the title of a Gangstarr song. One half of Gangstarr died very recently. Guru will be missed by all and he will definitely be remembered. Because even if he's 5 foot 8 we still call him Sergeant.
RIP Guru, 1961-2010.
The purpose of this blog is to post up anything dope from the web or from my crates. These may be Singles, EPs, Mixtapes, Mixes, Radio Shows, Compilations, Remixes, or maybe just rambling from myself. I hope the in the future this blog will run well and even have a few other writers. If you want to write for this blog, email me at mail@djprimate.com. I'd love to have some help around here (I don't know a thing about running a blog.)
And one more thing before I finish the first post of Suckaz Need Bodyguards
Gang Starr - "Suckas Need Bodyguards" b/w "The ? Remainz" VLS (1994)
Side a:
1 - Suckas Need Bodyguards (clean version) (3:57)
2 - Suckas Need Bodyguards (street version) (3:57)
3 - Suckas Need Bodyguards (instrumental) (3:56)
Side b:
1 - The ? Remainz (clean version) (3:37)
2 - The ? Remainz (street version) (3:37)
2 - The ? Remainz (instrumental) (3:37)
No comments:
Post a Comment