
The Odd Squad is a rap group. They make dope songs. They also made a dope album.
The Odd Squad is made up of three members. Devin The Dude, Jugg Mugg, and Rob Quest. Fadanuf Fa Erybody!! is their first, and only album. Released in 1994 on Rap-A-Lot Records, Fadanuf Fa Erybody!! has been acclaimed by many and has been a sought after release for years, since the album is long out of print. This album is one of my personal favorites, as Houston rap has always had a place in my heart. One of the members, Rob Quest, is blind. Rob Quest pokes fun at his disability with "I Can't See It", which is my favorite song on the album. Rob Quest also produces some of the tracks on the album.
I hope you enjoy this album as much as I do, because I really really enjoy this album.
Fadanuf Fa Erybody!!! (via DivShare) (320 kbps)
Release info (Discogs)
No comments:
Post a Comment